BUILT ON A TIME-TESTED PROCESS
With a focus on proprietary research, risk management and a time-tested investment process, we are well positioned to navigate through changing economic and market conditions to help our clients meet their investment objectives. We create and manage customized investment portfolios according to your guidelines and restrictions, liquidity needs and sensitivity to risk. Your portfolio can also be modified as your needs or objectives change. We are always mindful of portfolio expenses and focus on building efficient solutions that maximize your after-tax return.
- Our investment and research professionals have an average of 21 years of industry experience, applying their knowledge in a structure that ensures the right balance of independent thinking and teamwork.
- Our process focuses on repeatable steps and aims to provide consistent returns while avoiding volatile or overly complex strategies.
- Our size enables us to offer clients unique benefits, including the flexibility to efficiently capitalize on relative value opportunities in the market and customize investment portfolios.
- Our investment advisors have access to the quantitative and qualitative research of our internal research consultants as well as other providers.
INVESTMENT STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
We provide you with a comprehensive program of analysis to help you understand your investment options.
- Asset allocation study to help you understand the risk and return tradeoffs of various allocation possibilities.
- Spending policy/sustainability study (including quantitative analysis of potential outcomes) to help you understand the sustainability of your portfolio given your expected spending.
- Benchmark analysis to assist you in choosing an appropriate measurement system for evaluating the investment program effectiveness.
- Tracking error analysis to help you understand the probabilities associated with outperformance of the chosen benchmark through time.
- Active versus passive analysis to help you understand the opportunities and risks associated with active management.
- Alternatives consulting to assist you with understanding the nontraditional investment opportunity set and your liquidity position.
FOUR STEPS TO SUCCESS
Our investment management team utilizes a time tested, four-step process for each client.
- Envision your goals - engage you in a thoughtful discussion about your situation, financial goals and priorities.
- Identify your strategy - work with you to identify an appropriate strategy and asset allocation that best reflects your income needs, tax situation, time horizon, risk tolerance and return expectations.
- Construct your portfolio - select stocks, bonds, investment managers and appropriate investment vehicles to build your custom portfolio.
- Review your progress - review your investment goals and adjust your portfolio as your needs change.