CUSTOMIZED, OBJECTIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE
Maximizing the wealth you’ve accumulated for your family can be a challenge, but you don’t have to face it alone. An experienced and knowledgeable financial planner can help you define and prioritize your goals, create and implement a plan to achieve them, and update your plan quickly when the unexpected occurs.
In coordination with your Commerce Trust advisor, a financial planner will deliver objective advice and customized solutions to meet your needs.
Our financial planning team can help you answer questions such as:
- What can I do to protect my family’s financial future?
- When can I retire?
- How can I optimize my income during retirement?
- How can I create a financial legacy for my family and important charitable causes?
- How much investment risk will I need to assume to meet my goals?
- What are my primary investment risks?
- How can I minimize income taxes?
- How does Social Security factor into my retirement planning?
- Will I outlive my savings?
- What is the probability of achieving my goals according to plan?
A Commerce Trust advisor can assist you and your family with:
- Executive benefits
- Family business issues
- Life events such as retirement, marriage, divorce, birth of a child or loss of a loved one